Radon Mitigation | Serving Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.
Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Spotsylvania County, Fredericksburg, VA
If radon levels in your home are above the EPA standard of 4.0, you are exposing yourself and your family to dangerous levels of radon – the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. The scary part? Radon is a radioactive, colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. That means you could have high levels in your home and not even know it. If you haven’t had a radon mitigation system installed or had your home tested in the past two years, you could be putting your family's health at risk.
Radon Experts of VA, LLC offers homeowners in the Stafford, Prince William County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Spotsylvania County,Fredericksburg, & surrounding areas premier radon mitigation system installation, repair and replacement services. For clients with existing systems, we have the knowledge and expertise to repair or replace them. For clients without a radon mitigation system, once you’ve decided to work with us, you can expect us to:
• Examine your home and look for a mechanical closet close to the exterior.
• Dig a five inch round hole.
• Install a four inch PVC pipe that goes into the ceiling and then outside.
• Then we will install a fan that has a water bypass by Diverta Drain—this product will extend the life of the fan and save you money in the long run.
• We will then run the PVC along the outside of your home, a foot above the roofline.
The entire process takes approximately three hours of your time. That's time well spent to keep your family safe for a lifetime.
Protection against radon is only a phone call away. Call Radon Experts of VA and get your free estimate today!